Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

WIP 2007 Chevrolet Belair 5.7

sh*t !!
smiley5.gif
, you mean when you was changing around computers etc you may of deleted by accident ? Crossing my fingers for you ! If you have lost it, then you will no doubt make a better one next time anyway
smiley2.gif

Backup, Backup, Backup! I would have a cow. right there, I wouldhave givenbirth to the single largest Cow on the plant......plop! blow my insides out. On the ground, me, with my insides out, Cow laying next to me just a Mooing.

Hiii

Thanks guys for still remembering me anyway sorry to hear abt ur model CP but never mind we know ur potential and ur ability iam sure u will come up with some really cool stuff some day

phoxeoy said:
Backup, Backup, Backup! I would have a cow. right there, I wouldhave givenbirth to the single largest Cow on the plant......plop! blow my insides out. On the ground, me, with my insides out, Cow laying next to me just a Mooing.

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
smiley1.gif
smiley4.gif

When I transferred the assembly something happened with the versions of many of the parts. When I try to reopen in the old computer Pro-E wont run. I am sick and that was some funny shyt phoxeoy. If I cant get it to load I will redo it but better.

Hi

can you help me in making similar car models by giving the steps you took to create this model. It will be of great help.

Thank You

Hi CP

can you please give mustang.prt file once again so that i can learn how to create complex parts like car body.

Thanx

I dont have any means to get you the Mustang file. It's a huge part. The Admin on here have it posted in a thread somewhere, I have no idea where tho. Unfortunetly I have decided to go another way with this model so this car is as done as it will get. I have started the new design which I am hoping to have some updates to show soon. The new design is much nicer than this one.

I was able to finish the hood. I left for Florida this weekend for work for a few months so once again that will be on hold but I do plan on modeling a complete jet engine while I am down here. I will likely post the WIP for that model.

Hi CP

What happened to your chevy. Its a long time we have heard from you in this thread.

Eagerly waiting to see ur design. Hopes you are in a position to reveal it.

Bye

I have the hood done but i'm still in Florida right now so I haven't been able to work on the belair. I have also started a turbine engine. I am creating a working turbine engine part for part. It's in my head so I figured I should model it before I forget. Thanks for the interest. I will post an image of the hood when I get home.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back