Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

WIP 2007 Chevrolet Belair 5.7

skwasim_smile said:
hiii

CP iam lookin forward for tht poster and anyway Skint thanks for the response and iam delighted with ur comments thanks again iam tryin out hard to take on CP one day LOL
smiley36.gif
( just kidding)

I welcome your competition
smiley2.gif

hiiii there

hey CP i was just kidding it would take me another year or so to reach where ur now and at tht point of time u will be way ahead of me so simple answer is tht i can never be close to u
smiley2.gif

skwasim_smile said:
hiiii there

hey CP i was just kidding it would take me another year or so to reach where ur now and at tht point of time u will be way ahead of me so simple answer is tht i can never be close to u
smiley2.gif

Not true, you are on you way.

This is just to bump the thread up so i dont have to go through 20 pages to find it. I plan on starting back on this very soon. I will just have to put the small details aside and get the body done until I can get a faster computer.

Hi everybody!

Nice job, reaaly, I'm pretty much impressed. Just wondering what the community have learnt. You told nothing we could use. We are on our own. Its OK you copyrighted your idea but not the method... And now you want to sell us the blueprints or what. I dont want to offense you just asking. Advertising not allowed i guess...

Otherwise great work and wish you the best.

Ok guys, as requested...here are the specs on my new computer I had built. I am hoping to have it by tomorrow.

MOTHERBOARD:

Case: Front and Rear Fan cooling, 4 full bays, 250W power.

Drives: 1 CD-ROM, 1 CD-RW, 1 3.5 diskette, 75GB HD-7200, US Robotics Fax Modem.

Processor: AMD-Athalon 1.34 GHZ w/ fan

Expansion: 16 Bit slot, AGP 8X, 533 MHZ, USB 2.0, Network Port, 1GB RAM

Windows Platform: Windows XP Professional 2002

VIDEO CARD: ASUS V9520/TD, GE FORCE FX5200

Tv-Out, PC-Out, Flat panel capabale, Direct X 9.0 & Open GL 1.4, AGP 8X

2048x1536 Maximum Resolution

128 onboard

wattie978 said:
Hi everybody!

Nice job, reaaly, I'm pretty much impressed. Just wondering what the community have learnt. You told nothing we could use. We are on our own. Its OK you copyrighted your idea but not the method... And now you want to sell us the blueprints or what. I dont want to offense you just asking. Advertising not allowed i guess...

Otherwise great work and wish you the best.

This is not a learning thread. Its simply a thread to see this car being built from start to finish. Why does everything have to be about getting something from someone? Am I suppose to spend every waking moment of my life trying to teach everyone everything I know?
smiley1.gif

CP
Hm well I expect a heavyset configuration, you bought weaker configuration then I currently have (I bought it 3 years ago).
Proc: AMD 2500+ Barton, 1.8 Ghz
Memory: 1Gb kingmax
Graphic card: Gainward Nvidia FX5600 Ultra 128Mb
PS: 360 W
HDD: Seagate Baracuda 80Gb

But now you got new computer, and we expect new beautiful images
smiley2.gif

BTW what was price for your computer?, if you can share with us?

$900.00 US. Without monitor. I will be purchasing a 19" LCD.

Remember, this is my basic configuration. I have plenty of space in my motherboard to upgrade. This computer will still be more powerful thanany workstation I have ever worked on.
Edited by: CPiotrowski

Hi CP .. Can you please write on the forumwhat is your computer (configuration)?

My computer>

Athol XP Barton 2500+ overclocked with Watercooling @ 3400+ (unnormalized)

ASUS motherboard, 512MB DDR Twinmoss.

VGA> Ati Radeon 9800XT 128MB GDDR3 8pipelines

Hii

CP great work ok i have visited this site after a very very long time i.e it had been 5 months i really missed u guys work ISAIR,CP,SKINT,RD u guys are simply doing great and some of the new people out here who have posted there work keep up the great work guy's

Thanks Skwasim, I read through this thread yesterday again and I realized alot of people were following it so I have made it a priority for myself to continue and finish this project. I WILL have updates within the next few days.

CP, great looking project, can't wait to see more. Your project gave me an idea and maybe you and others would opinion on it. What about a modeling project where a list of volunteers take turns adding to the model just to see what the end results would be. The end result would be, as an example, a car project with dozen or so different concepts brought together into one model. I think it would be pretty cool. what do you think?

skwasim_smile said:
Hii

CP great work ok i have visited this site after a very very long time i.e it had been 5 months i really missed u guys work ISAIR,CP,SKINT,RD u guys are simply doing great and some of the new people out here who have posted there work keep up the great work guy's

Good to see you again Skwasim
smiley17.gif
, we missed you too. Thought you had fallen off the planet
smiley36.gif

@Skwasim
Nice to see you again, I was also few months away from this forum, but I'm back again.

@Cpitorowski
Well I can eagerly wait to see the rest of the car! and I'm think that I'm not alone
smiley4.gif
and you do have obligation to finish this project
smiley2.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back