Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Spoon Competition

Well... Hello Zaki, seems you are very interested in helping other so I will give you my attempt
smiley36.gif

I am new to pro-e and have not done any surface modelling yet, but I had a rough go this morning for 30 minutes and came up with this
smiley17.gif
, sorry I never had time to connect the bowl to the lever part hehe.

Still learning surfacing, wish me luck
smiley19.gif

View attachment 1926

Cpiotrowski
Nice spoon
smiley32.gif
but why it have holes? how can you eat sup with it?
smiley36.gif

Or is it for salad?
smiley2.gif

Skint
Nice one, but to small, it would took a lot of time to eat sup with it
smiley2.gif

Pro-Grizzly
Interesting shape
smiley2.gif

Try not to be too confused, Iaccidentally deleted theother images and cant get them back. This is the updated spoon anyway. This was made with boundary blends.

spoon_001.jpg

Edited by: CPiotrowski

hi
its really cool man but can u send me the pro/e file for this. i am new in pro/e and want to learn how u have used boundry blend so well . for this i will bevery thankful to u
sharan.my e-meil id is [email protected]

sadhu said:
hi
its really cool man but can u send me the pro/e file for this. i am new in pro/e and want to learn how u have used boundry blend so well . for this i will bevery thankful to u
sharan.my e-meil id is [email protected]

If you are running wildfire 2.0, I will send to you tomorrow.

hi
zaki take ur own time but i want to have pro e file send me so that i can also go through and can give u suggestion.
sharan

< = defer>

Hi guys

What happen to u all, I start this for the procedure of spoon modeling. Lets do this guys. Make it even wrong. I just want to know how many people want to accept challenge and how much will success. Success means struggle not the final results.

Zaki

For further challendgers...

Guys, be more realistic,

remember... it's not enough to model the spoon.

The spoon must be moldability or stampability (i.e. manufacturability).

Edited by: Pro-Grizzly

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back