Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

What are you looking for?

Hi Ja<?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:personName w:st="on">me</st1:personName>s,
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
I work for a <st1:personName w:st="on">me</st1:personName>dium sized manufacturing company in the North. We seem to prefer graduates from Queens as opposed to the University of Ulster, so I would say coming from a reputable university carries more weight than achieving a first (not sure how the scoring system works down South).

Most of our graduate engineers stay about 2-3 years then move on. So you need to be prepared to initially take a job that will look good on the CV, even though it may be a bit crap. It

smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
sex change.. Brilliant! should have thought of it years ago! not to sure how good I'd look as a woman though!
smiley9.gif

well, how about coming from a good university (University of Limerick)and having a first? should be a start anyway!
smiley36.gif

Thanks for the input (and a laugh!)

James

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back