Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro/E training

LUCKY

my company recently acquire a business that uses PRO/E. I have taken a job in this new venture and need to get training. I am a presently a UG user. Does anyone have a recomendation for training? I would like to hear about both classroom and web-based for later.

THANKS!

www.ptc.com can get you class information with training completed by PTC. Alot of Universities are also offering training or classes in Pro/Engineer. This is another are to consider depending on where you are from.

You might want to talk to my company Syncroness 877 429 5005. We have all kinds of Pro/E , I link and other software training. We're PTC certified too...

PTC for classroom, you may wait a while for a class and it costs 1875.00 per class

CADTRAIN for text and image based web based, only real text/image based web based program. Expensive for the whole package, will wait to get the software and get it installed.

KinetiVision for real time video streaming, inexpensive, available 24/7 from home or work, certified professionals, available immediately via the web.

http://www.kinetivision.com

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back