Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

list of config.pro options

I went to olaf's site to find theexplanation of what the hidden config settings are & what they control but only found a couple of settings with definitions. Is there another site that would have a list of all the hiddensettings with explanations of each or is this wishful thinking?

I'd love to get that PDF as well. I imagine this will get tedious for you Prohammy. Is there a place where it is posted that we can go find it?

Thanks!
AM

Yes, please send it to me!

Thanks in advance!!!
smiley4.gif

kdjolly said:
Kev,

Could you explain briefly what you meant about the admin guys? I guess my newness still shows.
smiley9.gif

kdjolly,

I have tried to upload the PDF I have to this website, but you have to wait for the site admin guys to ratify it.

Kev

Can you briefly explain what this tool does? I can tell it is something to do with the config.pro manager, but I'm a little rusty on my Russian. Have you used it? What benifit do you find in using this.

Oh yeah and what happen on the PDF file the
smiley35.gif
admin guys were suppose to approve. Isn't this site suppose to be a place to get help/information on pro e and other programs. Have you heard anything from those guys Kevin.

Omar

Omar,

I haven't heard anything form admin

As previously posted, have a look at Olaf Corten's website, the info is there as well

Kev

EDIT:

Send me a PM with an e-mail address and I'll send you a copy of the pdf if you like

Kev
Edited by: prohammy

"...Can you briefly explain what this tool does?.."

crossfire is a freeware editor for *.pro , *.sup and*dtl. files and a collection of some tools around Pro/E. You can check double mapkeys, licenses, create favorites, sort in themes... When you mouseclick on one option a small windows comes up. It contains the explanation of the option.

I use itsince 3 or4 years and don

Many thanks to prohammmy for coming through with the .pdf file. *Hope those admin guys approve it soon! Also, thanks for tip and respondingbunterhund. I will take your advice and use the editor since my config.pro could use some origanization because of the mapkeys.

Omar

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back