Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Interferences and Clearances in animation !!

jasmeet11arora

Hello !! Friends,

Need some information, please...

In assembly mechanism, say worm and worm wheel are in mesh with each other and the animation is running.

When the assembly is in the stand still mode....i can see little interferences and clearances as well between the two surfaces (worm n worm wheel)

Is there any way, where I can find out the interferences and clearances in the complete surface of worm ??? in other way my question is...how can i see the interferences and clearances through out the surface and not in a stand still one point ??

comments, please !!

If you have MDX license then after successfully running the analysis when you click on animation icon you have option to check interferences between two parts or global interference. Global interference takes more time. You need to click on interference between two parts. After some time when the animation will start you will see the live interference btween your parts.

Israr

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back