Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How to set dtm planes, dtm axes, dtm points OFF

Tunalover

Anybody know a config.pro or config.dtl setting that will control if datums (planes, axes, points) and csys are displayed when a drawing is opened? Whenever I open a drawing, the datums and csys are ON by default. Is there any way to make them OFF by default?

Thanks!

Tunalover

Brian-

Thanks. Your link is to 2001 options. Do you know the difference between the options shown in black and the options shown in blue in the 2001 options in the link?

Tunalover

I made a special config file named config.plot that has the display of all datums, etc. turned off. My PLOT mapkey loads this config file and does a zoom reset prior to creating the plot file. This way I never have to worry about the current settings when I want to plot.

Guys-

I'm running 2000i^2. I tried a few from the list:

DISPLAY_AXES

DISPLAY_AXIS_TAGS

DISPLAY_COORD_SYS

DISPLAY_COORD_SYS_TAGS

DISPLAY_PLANES

DISPLAY_PLANE_TAGS

DISPLAY_POINTS

DISPLAY_POINT_TAGS

and discovered that the config.pro editor does not recognize them. Any more ideas? It seems that the config options are good only for 2001 and up.

Thanks!

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back