Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Constrain window

xcad

In sketcher mode.

Why the constrain window doesn't disappear when we click the middle mouse button, and we have every time to select close with the mouse ?

karavasilis

There are many areas in Pro/E where you would expect the middle mouse button (Done/Return) to work and it does not. Apparently, different programmers working on different areas of the software with no scrutiny before final release? I am in the Wildfire forum, so I guess they missed it on the wildfire release also :((

As a new user to Pro/E, I was amazed with the number of clicks it took to do something in 2001. I never had any classes in 2001, with all my training being done in Wildfire, so when I first turned it on, it took a while to get an idea of what Pro/E expected me to do next. I guess with all the changes made to get to Wildfire, some of the consistancey in the interface was missed.

Steve C

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back