Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Can any body give the Equation

Hi, wilmath

Equation is : rho = 10
theta = -135
phi = t * 180

Uhave to apply this equation four times forfour directions, for two directionsucan get changing"theta = 135" and " theta = -135

Regards,

Venu
Edited by: venu2citd

megaladon said:
michael3130 said:
What initiallyturned out to be a simple question has turned into a very racist post....I am disgusted that origin and culture in the world has been brought into this, I thought we were all out to try and help each other though I was obviously wrong.

Between the bombardment of spam and now the racist comments, this forum is on a slippery slope to no good.

Having lived in Northern Ireland for over 30years and seeing peoples bad attitude to others cause they are different turns my stomach and I will play no part. As far as I am concerned we are all here for one reason and that is to learn more about ProE.

So, Venu2citd I look forward to reading more posts from you in the future and also anyone else who is willing to help or share.

We are all here to learn about pro/e. no one here knows it all. Some of us however are tired of the way things are asked for around here. You must not have to work in an environment where all the design work is done by onsite contractors and resources outside of the U.S. Nor do you have to wonder if or when the company you're working for will just send all the work away in an effort to show stock holders how good their bottom line can be.

They do work at one third the cost we do. Generally they do not save much money sending work awaythough because it usually takes three times as long to get the job done correctly.

The engineers see it and know it well but the penny pinchers don't.

This is not a racist issue. Shame on you for thinking so.

Hi megaladon/dross,

Guys, I dont want to drag this forum to increase the pages, I undrestood you have some different problem which I can't solve, This site is for sharing ideas, try to share your idea when you get chance.

venu2citd said:
Guys, I dont want to drag this forum to increase the pages, I undrestood you have some different problem which I can't solve, This site is for sharing ideas, try to share your idea when you get chance.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
for your attitude. You will certainly reach enviable positions in your career and
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
for the solution.

Edited by: SRINIVASANIYER1

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back