Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Can any body give the Equation

Thank u for the answer

I tied, I am not able to get the curve,

could you please try and let me know the exact equation

thanks in advance

venu2citd said:
Thank u for the answer

thanks in advance

i think you need to find a new site to ask your questions. people are busy here and will point the way for you but to ask them to do the work for you, well.....

megaladon said:
venu2citd said:
Thank u for the answer

thanks in advance

i think you need to find a new site to ask your questions. people are busy here and will point the way for you but to ask them to do the work for you, well.....

Seems to be rather common amongst certain cultures.
smiley5.gif

dross said:
smiley5.gif
Hmmm......

Different cultures have different ways of expression... I wish I could help him by leading him to the answer.

@Venu,

The equations in proe are written in parametric form. Quoting from memory, there was a post earlier for a golf ball dimples or some such thing. The question was asked by ISRAR. Please search the forum, Study the equations therein and then you will have specific doubts. Specific questions will get specific answers.
smiley1.gif

Edited by: SRINIVASANIYER1

dross said:
megaladon said:
venu2citd said:
Thank u for the answer

thanks in advance

smiley5.gif

The guy just asked a question. Do you really have to drag his culture into this?

Is this really necessary? Or professional?

Different cultures have different ways of expression... I wish I could help him by leading him to the answer.

@Venu,

The equations in proe are written in parametric form. Quoting from memory, there was a post earlier for a golf ball dimples or some such thing. The question was asked by ISRAR. Please search the forum, Study the equations therein and then you will have specific doubts. Specific questions will get specific answers.
smiley1.gif

[/QUOTE]

Thank you srini, Igot that forum and trying to get the shape,
For others: I asked this doubt in different sites, please take it as a challenge and be a first person to answer , and share your ideas, I really appreciate for your knowledge.

If really busy people wouldn

wilmath said:
dross said:
megaladon said:
venu2citd said:
Thank u for the answer

thanks in advance

smiley5.gif

The guy just asked a question. Do you really have to drag his culture into this?

Is this really necessary? Or professional?

culture may have been a bad word to use, but when some of us see the origin of the location from where the question is asked in such a poor manner. well... maybe you have different ideas of how your career will end but to us younger guys who need to work 40 more years, the last thing we should be doing is helping out the competition.

just sayin

1) you can't escape competition..that would be like burying your head in the sand

2) yes i'm your competion and i'm going to take away all the job looking at the origin of the comment

3) I'm in a growing economy..what about you?

4) helping out competion tells you where you stand and i won't be standing at the same place for another 40 years coz i will learn a lot from competition..

just saying...have fun and yes i have the answer and i'm out there and i'll be back
Edited by: venu2citd

smiley36.gif

Maybe I did use the wrong word.

Okay, I'll spell it out.

Why is it that the Indians always want us to do their work for them?
Edited by: dross

venu2citd said:
1) you can't escape competition..that would be like burying your head in the sand

2) yes i'm your competion and i'm going to take away all the job looking at the origin of the comment

3) I'm in a growing economy..what about you?

4) helping out competion tells you where you stand and i won't be standing at the same place for another 40 years coz i will learn a lot from competition..

just saying...have fun and yes i have the answer and i'm out there and i'll be back

I am not trying to start a fight. I think the broken engrish is the main problem. when you ask for something it sounds like you're demanding it from us.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>

<O:p></O:p>

I myself have made the choice not to help anyone from outside the U.S. for my own reasons. the company I work for already has uses resources outside the U.S.<O:p></O:p>

ps. I have written many tutorials for the way things are being done here so that your fellow countrymen can have their jobs. so you're welcome.<O:p></O:p>

pps. we are not too concerned about our future here. the advantage that the U.S. has over most every other country is that our generation has access to better learning tools. hands on knowledge that maybe 1% will ever have from other countries that is invaluable. there are things that cannot be learned from a book. We see this every time our work comes back. we have learned not to send design work out. we send out drawings that need to be started but we found out that we need to set the views because if we don't, some people do not realized that if you have mirrored parts that the drawings should also be mirrored. but I digress<O:p></O:p>

Edited by: megaladon

I agree. It's not enough to point them towards the resources to learn from. They want a fully worked example to copy. It's not limited to the subcontinent of India, it seems to be the entire eastern hemisphere excepting Australia.

There must be a different cultural norm in those countries.

I have been here for some years now and have not come across such rantings on this forum. It has always been clean and to the point each respecting the other for what he knows and what he does not know. I agree, some of the questions emanating from my location are at times irritating, but to call the culture and the nation is something else. I always believed that this is an International forum and not restricted to US Nationals.

I have posted quite a few questions and answered many without ever looking at the location. I request all my fellow engineers to rise above the petty regionalism to create a pool of better engineers for the sake of Humanity. For those who fear for their jobs can CHOOSE to keep quiet. Exercise that CHOICE rather than spewing hatred on a public forum.

Lastly, I am SHOCKED to see the attitude of some of the members for whom I had great respect for their answers and posts. I am really dissappointed.

Pardon me if my English is incorrect and pardon me for the spelling mistakes too. It is a foreign language for me.

What initiallyturned out to be a simple question has turned into a very racist post....I am disgusted that origin and culture in the world has been brought into this, I thought we were all out to try and help each other though I was obviously wrong.

Between the bombardment of spam and now the racist comments, this forum is on a slippery slope to no good.

Having lived in Northern Ireland for over 30years and seeing peoples bad attitude to others cause they are different turns my stomach and I will play no part. As far as I am concerned we are all here for one reason and that is to learn more about ProE.

So, Venu2citd I look forward to reading more posts from you in the future and also anyone else who is willing to help or share.

michael3130 said:
What initiallyturned out to be a simple question has turned into a very racist post....I am disgusted that origin and culture in the world has been brought into this, I thought we were all out to try and help each other though I was obviously wrong.

Between the bombardment of spam and now the racist comments, this forum is on a slippery slope to no good.

Having lived in Northern Ireland for over 30years and seeing peoples bad attitude to others cause they are different turns my stomach and I will play no part. As far as I am concerned we are all here for one reason and that is to learn more about ProE.

So, Venu2citd I look forward to reading more posts from you in the future and also anyone else who is willing to help or share.

We are all here to learn about pro/e. no one here knows it all. Some of us however are tired of the way things are asked for around here. You must not have to work in an environment where all the design work is done by onsite contractors and resources outside of the U.S. Nor do you have to wonder if or when the company you're working for will just send all the work away in an effort to show stock holders how good their bottom line can be.

They do work at one third the cost we do. Generally they do not save much money sending work awaythough because it usually takes three times as long to get the job done correctly.

The engineers see it and know it well but the penny pinchers don't.

This is not a racist issue. Shame on you for thinking so.

No racism here. I'm a white man married to a black woman.

I just tire of seeing people (doesn't matter where they are from) asking others to do their work for them instead of spending the time and money to get educated.
Edited by: dross

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back