Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Basic hull

Hi Speling,

as far as I know Pro/SHIP is no longer supported. Which functionality of the hull design do you use? If you use structural hull, then you should look for PTCs Expert Framework Extension EFX which is the new product of PTC for

beam structure design

Stefan

I now get it :) (With huge problems like I mention I theme Option Smart disappeared :( (urgent))

Can somebody suggest some good program for quality work on the hull

Hey Speling, long time no speek.

I have a variable section sweep of a hull, that is, the major portion of it. Kind of a first try, but it worked. It is in 2000i2 SE. Don't know if it will open for you. Just tried to upload it, too large??

Roger

Again me :)

Any suggestion or good link explaining how to work in Basic Hull will be appreciated - also some tutorials will be nice

Hi,

I'm doing a static analysis for an offshore tidal turbine, iwant to model and analyse it in ProE to compare it with a numerical model created in MathCad.

Did anyone model or analyse an object floating in water, if so how? Any tips, tutorials etc... are appreciated
smiley4.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back