Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

wildfire 3.0

xcad

many people just beggining to learn wf2.0, and some which using proe 2001, have thoughts upgrading to wf

PTC has just make the move... is starting promoting wf 3.0... see:

http://www.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/relnotes/note.jsp?im_dbkey =25505

for a change of ISDX and as i know is coming more

butnothing official, neither a pre-production version, would be something new? are we going to discover the wheel again ? are we going to face up new bugs? who knows.. lets hope PTC this some has made the move we all users of proe waiting.. an intelligent, stable, easy to learn, with minimumnumber of bugs,high-end package with the support of PTC...

who knows, maybe the day has come....

Edited by: xcad

I'd so much trouble when move from proe2000i to wf 1.0. It take me a long time to get familiar with it cause the new way they arrange the commands. In fact, it (and also wf 2.0) is more intuitive, easy to use, better GUI...

I hope that wf 3.0 is just only a enhancement, not a revolution (as they said
smiley2.gif
). I'm afraid to re-learn again!

Maybe we should monitor forthcoming events at ptc.com
smiley4.gif

I had aworkshop with PTC last week.

Regarding ProE there were no big revolutions for us,
as I understood this they added some new modules to WF3
that was not supported sofar.

The big changes was in PDMLink 8.0..
smiley17.gif

xcad said:
lets hope PTC this some has made the move we all users of proe waiting.. an intelligent, stable, easy to learn, with minimumnumber of bugs,high-end package with the support of PTC...

who knows, maybe the day has come....

Is "when hell freeze" to soon to expect that, or.....?
smiley2.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back