Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Wildfire 2.0 startup problems

rschnarr

When I load Wildfire 2.0, the startup directory is proper in the folder list on the left but when I go to open a file the default directory is not the startup directory but rather "my documents". Is there an environment variable that would change this default or is this a built in problem.

Thanks

Did you change the start in path to you start up directory

if not and assuming your on windows go to your shortcut on the desktop rmc on the icon, go to start in and change the path to your start up directory.

The start in path is right on the shortcut, I am using windows XP. The start in directory looks right as when I open Wildfire 2.0 on the left, the folder list has me starting in the proper directory but then when I go to open a file I am put into the My documents dir, if you set a new working directory then everything works fine for that session.

I feel really dumb right now, I thought I had looked up teh config options before asking.

Thanks a lot, big help guys.

smiley4.gif

Well it certainly doesn't help matters when a options is on in one relaease off in another or vice versa

I don't even think this is a option in r2001. I think Wf would drive me crazy in about 15 mins.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back