Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Unblank all items in view?

coggs

I'm working as a contract detailer at a new company. The legacy drawings I'm tasked with working on have a large number of blanked conmponents in the drawing views. I'd rather use Reps to determine what is, and is not, shown in my views. Is there a way to unblank all components in a view (or better yet an entire sheet!) rather than the tedious method of highlighting and selecting individual items?

Select View/Drawing Display/Component Display/Unblank from here you have the options of picked view - this sheet or all sheets

That's what I'm presently doing, but I then still have to select individual highlighted items. I was hoping their was a way to declare I wanted all blanked itmes to be unblanked - much like the visibility "unhide all" option for hidden items.

Hi Coggs

May be there are blanked in the layers once check the layers options.

you can also check

select the view> click the layer tree of the view and right click for unblank layers.

hope this may help you

Thanks for the reply, however,I'm refering to components (parts/assemblies) in individualviews that a blanked, not hidden items. I don't believe the model tree will indicate which items are blanked.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back