Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

top-down design vs manufacturing

pigsmith said:
"...hwo sharp is my tool, etc.,..."

...sheesh. Apparently not too shrap!
smiley17.gif

This is not about ranting its about an idea.

It makes me mad that people post to these and don't ever consider what a neophyte (beginner) they might be.

Just as age has nothing to do with wisdom.

I wish that people in the manufacturing industry would get their head out of their (a--).

How many of you that replied even know what a Skel is. Now how many of you use them. If you don't use them you might want to just keep silent. You learn better when you listen.

The man asked for very specific advice right? It doesn't help to here advice from people that don't have a clue as to what the question details are about. So when someone replies just to my post with out regard for the original question. well that's just rude but don't forgetting that the reply was bad data too.

Anyhow I don't want to beat this dead horse any more so let me end with this.

This is American the land of the free. If you want your way of life to get better you have to stand up for it, and support it. If you want it to last you have to lay down a solid foundation, build a strong support system and continually encourage growth. If a industry is not growing it is dying. The American Manufacturing industry has not been growing in a Long time. That has nothing to do with foreign policy and everything to do with lack of reinvestment in the industry. American made used to mean the best in the world. So many people waste their time fighting change that they get sucked down with it. you can't stop change. What you can is use it to your advantage IE the computer industry. that's the last no matter what so get out your keyboards Neophytes and give me your best shot!

BYE

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back