Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

TEXT Not displaying Properly Help !!!

narok

In proe 2001 (build 2004090) i am having problems with the text inside of dialogue boxes displaying properly. For example if i edit a note in a drawing the note says .500 x 45

Have you changed any hardware recently?

I have had weird things like this happen when I change video cards or drivers

Mike

No i havent changed hard ware at all. I have a HP Workstation xw4100 with a ATI FireGL 8800 Graphics Card. I have the Certified PTC ProE 2001 Drive Installed. And i have had the same setup for at least 3 months now with no changes. I had this problem once before but i formated the machine and installed windows XP and it fixed the problem for a while anyways. (used to have win 2000 pro). But im not aware of any software changes if there are any. I know there has been no hardware changes though. I thought about getting a new video card (the ati x2 256mb) but i didnt know if that would even help. I would really like to just get this one fixed though. thanks for any help

The problem is fixed in proe 2001 (build 2004290). So if you are on maintenance install the latest.

Israr

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back