Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

spring modelling

Dear Rajdwip

it is in the command Helical Sweep, get the command from Insert and then go for the helical sweep. draw a straight line in sketch environment and 2 as distance from the bottom point of straight line and see the prompt window below where you will be asked about the pitch , you have not specified the length of spring , which you will have from the sketch and length of spring will be the height of straight line.

go for it

all the best

Khurshid said:
Really

Thanks God

Comments like this makespeople wonder if this is the right site to ask for help. Is unethical and unprofessional. It discourages them from asking for help. I don't appreciate other making fun of things that i don't know about.
Edited by: arroyopr

people like that have kept me from asking q's. if u don't having anything good to say, then don't say anything at all.

>> CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO USE PRO TOOLKIT

Tagging your question to the end of an unrelated thread in an unrelated forum is not likely to get you the answer... Try posting your question in the appropriate forum under a NEW thread.

thnx mgnt8 u realy helps many of us new users
smiley1.gif

I f you dont know just ask! that what forums are for I'm sure each and every person on here knows something others dont, so get posting and dont even rise to &%$$!/ like that simply ignore them, im new to this forum and think it is bloody brilliant!

Cheers everyone

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back