Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Sport car model

bhooi

I am looking for a Pro/E model of a sport car. Any idea where can I download the file?
Edited by: bhooi

what kind of car and what will you be using the model for?

LS2_1.jpg

Edited by: CPiotrowski

can be any model. Just need a Pro/E d/base to learning the modeling technique. Can you send me one? Thank you very much

I will send you the Mustang when it is done. This model will be way to ohard to learn from and not the correct way. The Mustang was surfaced as it would be in an automotive company.

whoever wants the mustang model will have to ask for it when they see it finished. The mustang was modeled in 2.0 so you will need to have that to open it.

Is everyone talking about the Mustang or the LS2? The LS2 was modeled with surface freeform and is not yet done. The mustang will most likely be done this week.

Hello Mr Piotrowski

I am very impressed with this advanced surfacing and rendering that you do. Could you please let me have the models of the Mustang and the Glock.

Thanks in anticipation

[email protected]

Everyone that wants a copy of the models I have posted need to send me a PM with your email, file format desired, what pro-e version you are using, what models you want and what you will be using the models for. The Mustang is 85% done and will hopefully be done by the weekend (minus interior).

CPiotrowski
Hiiii iam using pro-e wildfire 1.0 dont have the 2.0 version could u send me the model which i can open in 1.0 plz if possible do me this favour or just send me the sketches and one more thing dou have tutorials for ISDX iam kind of begginer and do anyone in the room has so plz mail me at [email protected] i would greatly appreciate the favour

byee........

Hello Mr Piotrowski

I am using Wildfire I at the moment. So if you could let me have the .asm & prtsof the Mustang and the Glock in that version of ProE I would be very grateful.

Reason for asking for them is to find out just how the hell you achieve such effects!

thanks

[email protected]

Yes, the model wasmodeled in Pro-E WILDFIRE 2.0 and rendered w/ 1.0. You are gonna have to send me a PM with the information I requested for me t6o be able to send you files. Its the only way I can keep account of who wants what. I will have updates with the Mustang later on tonight so tune into RENDERING thread and give some comments.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back