Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

splash screens-

jrobi

where does pro pull its default spalsh screen from? - as in- if I wanted to install a custom splash screen- where does it go. Thanks in advance. jrobi
smiley4.gif

I mean where do I install my newly downloaded splash screen...I am not having a great deal of luck locating loadpoint after my 3 minutes of searching.

I believe according to a older thread the gif you replace with has to be same size to function properly. of course that could of been Acad
smiley11.gif

load it in paint check the attributes, before you get too carried away

I think the easiest thing to do when yo want to change something like this is open the original (after making a back up) and edit it, that could mean copying and pasting a completely new image over it but it gets rid of any ambiguity..

whoa its been a very very long day- I am sitting here looking for loadpoint folder- complete brain dump of the fact that that is the version folder...duh.....
smiley9.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back