Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

SolidWorks

its to bad that he is offended by the response when clearly thats what he was fishing for when you go to a forum of opposing faction and make a comment like that. Get a clue

500- 600 part assemblies fairly common. think about companies in my area like Catapiller, United Defense, Lockhead Martin, Toro, 3M, ADC Telco, August Technologies and the list goes on. Not that I dont realize that there are smaller shops out there, and Solidworks posses a real arguement. But to make blind statements and then follow up with uneducated comments shows your true colors.

My Company uses Inventor , Solid works and Pro/E ... and each have there own niche to a few degree's

I myself would like a little more detail in the arguements of either CAD package. My problem is that its always arguements from the other camp, which is totally biased.

where are the real facts?

I had to go to the SW site to verify the release date of SW-PE of March 2003, if this user has Mastered it in that short time I wish him well. I've been doing Pro for 12000+ hours and would say I'm skilled. Mastering free software is not the same thing.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back