Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

sketch datum curve in wf 2.0???

inba_1

hi all,

i'm new to proe wf. i'm usingversion 2.0. i want to create datum curve in sketch mode. i didn't get the sketch datum curve tool. but sketch datum point is there. can anybody tell how to create datum curve by using sketch.

reply asap.

thanks and regards,

inba...

hi kuncar,

thanks for ur reply.

if i use that sketch which u mentioned it shows only sketch not datum curve sketch. in some tutorials, i saw that sketch datum curve icon but it's not in my software. is there any option to get it.

thanks and regards,

inba....

The icon should be at the top of the rigtht side toolbar in WF2 - it has a blue sinusoidal curve on it.

PTC moved the sketch datum curve functionality to be the little blue squiggly above the datm plane icon.

The put the function there so you could sketch sections then extrude them later or sketch curves to be used as datum curves.

Click<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />View attachment 1768</v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape>> Click > menu <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">CONNECT TYPE[/B] appear
Click <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Spline > Whole Array > Add Point> click two point.[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"> Regards,[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"> Tuan[/B]

Hi Tuan,

I have been having the same questions and your post looks like it would help tons but the picture link has an error so it show up on my browser, can you tell me what that was? Thanks!

sparkfun

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back