Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Shhet Metal Toolbars

swcalvert

When I'm in the sheet metal package and I want to insert a hole feature, I don't see the icon on any of my toolbars. So I right mouse click in the toolbar field to get to the 'Customize' pop-up menu to turn on the 'Engineering Features' toolbar, but it's greyed out. Does this mean that I can't turn on that specific toolbar? Does this mean that I have to either drag the icons that I want onto a current toolbar or create another toolbar just for sheet metal features?

Steve C

The hole is a solid feature, so, make a mapkey, FETURE-SOLID-HOLE, save it, modify icon reprezentation and put it in toolbars, save config.win.

Corin

Why is the specific toolbar that I need not available to me? I know how to create more toolbars, but the underlying question should be: Why can't I turn on the 'Engineering Features toolbar in sheetmetal?

BTW, this issue comes up again when it is discussed about where the 'round' icon is.

Steve C

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back