Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Selection filter

mcgowanp

For the first time ever, I have had cause to use the selection filter. Simple you would thinks, however they all appear to be greyed out, anybody got any ideas why this is so??

That was a joke by the way.

So whats facet modelling then, cause this seems to be the only time tht you can use the section filter. Is this some part of Proe that I have just completely missed out on all these years??

I have facet models in there (from 3d scans) but the still dont work, even within the data doctor environment??

Paddy

I don't know. Maybe ReStyle or REXX? I also got a (WF2) hit for something in the Detail module but didn't look any further(think I did in the past and it wasn't 'memorable').

Cool, thanks for your time anyway Jeff, on the upside there is a bunch of icons that I can get rid of on the toolbar!!

Paddy

I found some information under Surfacing>Facet Modeling. Looks like you have to have both the Pro/Surface and Reverse Engineering licenses.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back