Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Sections for Protrusion etc

rgardner38

Hi, how can i find the lines that are not in a closed loop for sections? I have used pro desktop where you could 'fill' the sketch allowing you to see when the loop was broken. I could also choose supress when an error occured which highlighted the line that was causing the problem. I would like to have something in pro/e which means i don;t have to zoom in on every single join for every single line i want in teh section. Thx.

I know this can be a problem. I have also recieve that error message multible loops must be closed. What I found out was that some times while using edge I* may have clicked twice on the same edge. Also you might try trimming all the corners in your sketch.

Good luck S. Herbert

Most of the time you can query select each line, and see if it is hiding another behind it, without zooming. Still a pain in the butt though! Just one of Pro/e's personality quirks!

Most of the time you can query select each line, and see if it is hiding another behind it, without zooming. Still a pain in the butt though! Just one of Pro/e's personality quirks!

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back