Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Section Arrows

chilehead

Hey guys,

I'm using 2001, and have an offset section view of a stamping die assembly on my sheet 1 drawing. On sheet 2, I have a simplified rep of the lower half of the die, and on sheet 3, a simplified rep of the upper half.

From the sheet 1 section, I can select the section view on sheet 1 and successfully add arrows to the view of the lower half on sheet 2. However, when I try to re-select the sheet 1 section to add the same arrows to the view on sheet 3, it's not interested! Won't even let me re-select it.

It's seems like once the arrows are displayed once, that's all ya get. I need to be able to show where this section is cut in both the upper and lower halves of the die...

Anyone have any helpful tips??

Thanx,

Chilehead

Thanx Dr_gallup,

That worked fine, and is a good work around. I'd like to see them add that functionality down the road. Probably rare to need multiple views with arrows, but seems like it shouldn't be too much to add....

Thanx,

Chilehead

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back