Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

ReleaseCheck Trigger

tham

I've used the FroTime release check trigger successfully with Intralink 3.2. Hurray.

We have upgraded to 3.3 M021 and now I can't get it to work at all. I can't check anything in now, whether it is in released mode or not. Has anyone else had a problem with this? If so, did you find a cure?

You need to have them re-compile the triggers for your new version of Ilink.

This has to be done every time you upgrade your Ilink software.

They are re-compiling ours for 3.4 now.

I understand you only need recompiling. They probably have the source code and we can't help you directly with that. However we can trade out their Trigger for ours.

In addtion to Release checking, our trigger also warns the user when they SAVE a file that is at Released.This way we remind the design engineer earlier so they conform with best practices as soon as they violate them rather than waiting toremind them when they Check-In. No matter, our Trigger gets them both ways.

Check out www.protoolkit.comand feel free to email or call me with any questions.

Best Regards,

Rick Passolt

Fishbowl Solutions

952-285-8145 x102

[email protected]

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back