Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Recording a Pro/Fly-Through flight path?

1scottpro

Does anyone know how to record a Pro/Fly-Through flight path to a .mpeg or .avi file for use in a presentation. Seems like it used to be really easy to do but i cant seem to find a way to do it now.

hello,

where can i find pro/flythrough. whether one has to install it separately or what.please tell me.

Pro Flythrough is apart of DAO (Design Animation Option). When you are in the animation environment you just need to use the create new vew @ time tool to define a view. Hope this helps.

Not sure if this is the same as Fly-Through (it probably isn't) but one can also create MPEGs from MDX.

Brad Hacker

ME CAD Admin

Zebra Technologies Corp.

In 2001, Fly Through can be accessed by going to View, Model Set Up, Perspective. As far as I know, it is part of Foundation II, no add ons needed. (I could be wrong about this last point)

I had a questions along the same lines. I understand how to use the fly through option in standard mode under the perspective tool but I would like to make an MPEG file of the fly through of some piping. There is an option in under the animation application to save an MPEG file but I not able to save the fly through that I did previously. Has anyone tackled this one before?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back