Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

prorembatch_queue_manager

rajendran

Friends,

I would like to make toolpath computationswith another machine connected in the network. I think I can use "prorembatch_queue_manager" config for the same. But I want to know about the values to be supplied for this config. processor name, host machine name, type of transport, RPC processor number and version of que manager. Pls explain about the parameters.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. The link is very useful. But I still have some doubts. The remote batch settings during installation to be done on host machine or origin machine?

also i would like to know the RPC number. Is it the RPC communication number 399927 or anything else?

Thanks

I did this once a year or so ago. I believe you just accept the defaults, but the most important thing is that the port numbers match between host and client.

The document explains which settings are applied to the host and client. The server is the machine which will do the calculating (the remote machine); the client will be your desktop machine.

Regards

note: this is not supported for Linux.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back