Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro/E (Not Responding)...

Loon

I'm just starting out in using Pro/E. Having successfully installed it on Windows Xp i keep on getting Pro/E Not Responding when i try to create an extruded base feature etc . :-( The Sketcher works fine though!!

Also when i look through the files i find trail.txt files. When looking through the file i find- @ trail error : Creating feature 39 in model AAAAAAAA - error 0, at the point where it crashes

IF anyone could help i would be very greatful!! Cheers

Sure It's an Athlon 2000+, 256 RAM, GeForce 4 mx 440 Graphics card and running on Xp home edition.

ummm..... i thought it mite have been your graphics card, but you have a gforce 4. r u using the student or professional version? (problems occur if the cd isn't in the drive for the student version) and have you tried contacting PTC's support team?

It's the student version. Just got it working a couple of days ago, had to turn down the graphics card accelerator. Thanks for the help

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back