Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro/E #COMMANDS #LISTING #DONE #DONE

barnlogic

Hey,

Back in days of yore we could see almost every command in the trail files in the #COMMAND format. I am doing some scripting and I have found that Pro/E recognizes almosteverything I throw at it, but I do not have a listing of the old #Commands. Does anyone have one?

I can read a bunch of them out of the trail file and I know that anything in a flyaway menus work using the menu mapper, but for DBMS functions I am lost.

Help?

We want to demostrate the capability quickly and crudely so that we can get funding to make a Toolkit dll. It is the old chicken and egg problem.

I have gotten it to work already but I want to make it slick. If I can tweak a few things, I'll be able to get some $$ to make it sing with a Toolkit plugin.

Well, I don't know of a way to expose the commands for DBMS operations. You might want to try www.proesite.com. Olaf has a lot of good stuff on that site and it may give you a bit more info.

Load an old version and record the commands. You can still get PTC to ship you release 2001 if you threw away the CD's. I've got CD's going back to R20.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back