Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro crashing on cl output

penjas14

The file that I am working on started crashing when I try and generate CL for either nc check or to post. I worked on it for a couple of days and everything was fine, then all of a sudden it starts crashing. Also when I right click on an operation to hit play path it crashes. I was able to generate the CL if I opened every toolpath and did a play path through there. With over 70 operations this took me a long time. If anyone has any ideas i would appreciate it. I am using WF3 M080.

In this manufacturing you use some attachment? If Yes, maybe that proe generate a file named GUPTA.ASM in working dir, you must delete this file.

No I am not using any attachments. I am finding that some toolpaths will play path when right clicking, especially the newer ones. But the older ones i still have to open up the tool path.

70 operations? or 70 sequences. 70 operations is a lot and if these should actually be sequences in a single or a couple operations..

Sorry. I meant sequences. After some trial and error i found out that when I first open the file if I do a custom regenerate it lets me output the cl file. It regenerates when I open it but I still need to do the custom for some reason.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back