Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

post processors

epalfer

Does anybody knows were can i find post processors from GPOST to work with Fanuc 0M(wedm) and Heidenheim TNC 355 (machining) that really work. I already tried GPOST an PTC sites but they got some problems.

I have the same problem with Mitsu Wire EDM posts. I have yet to resolve it. Even Tech support isn't much help. I guess that's why we keep using Mastercam.

epalfer & rcamp -

what is the nature of the psot processor issues? Can you be a little more specific? I think the posts on PTC's GPOST central page might be useful as a starting point, but may not fit for any one specific use. They would need to customization for an individual application.

CAD file type ?

I have a 2D Cad file with a extension .mod

Can anyone tale me what Cad plateform works with .mod files?

Thank you for your help.

mjk.

You may contact Mike Nye at http://www.proactiveservices.com or 913-642-5038 Fax 913-642-8415 or Larry 614-421-5235 . These guys are fantastic and can make the Pro/E a simple fun even for an ABC user. Mike writes the best Post for any machine and trains new users. These guys are really fantastic.With them You may be proficient in a matter of one week. Believe me all my guys are now using Pro/E for programs for Mill-turns and Milling centers. And they love it

well, post processor problem again. over 50% of all the posts some how related to post processor. ptc always wants to satisfy their customers. guess what they are not because they have tu run around look for a post to run the machine. aren't ptc suppose to provide solution now aday? not just a cam system with no post. isn't that half of what the customer need?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back