Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

plsssssssss help me with this project pls

davood.smart

hi guys

plssssssss help me ,I'm getting really mad
smiley19.gif
smiley19.gif
smiley7.gif
.my catia training class is finished . and i have to deliver my final project until next week. and it's hard for me because i'm weak at generative shape !! of course it is really hard
.I will upload my project . it's a 2d plan of 3d part which has been drawn in generative shape .and I'm sure that it's not my teacher work
I think he would get it from internet or somewhere. if anybody know this CAD design or has it's catpart pls send me. or if u can and have some time plsss do it . even little part of work can help me .even doing one sketch ! or guide me how should I do that . every little help will be worthy .thank you very much

2008-09-24_132719_Quiz.zip

hai..
this u have started.. or not yet started..
if so,
please send that, native model
so that i can continue on that...
to ge little bit clarity..
k

hari

To me, the drawing is not easy to read. He showed all tangent edges and used the same Lineweight for bothsharp edges & tangent edges. normally, i'd use "symbolic edges" or " approximated original edges" to represent the round edges, so that the drawings are clean to read and understand. also, in catia, thinnerlines are normally used for non-sharp edges by default. Even if it is imported as PDF, we can see the difference.

Can you ask your instructor to provide more isometric views? (pls DON"T say his drawing is too bad to understand!)

For this model, you can just build the outer /inner surfaces by GSD workbench, and thenadd thickness by 2mm in PART DESIGN workbench

GO TO CCARD.CO.UK CLICK ON DOWNLOAD AND LOOK ON LEFT SIDE OF SCREEN AND FIND cATIA v5 TUTORIAL DOWNLOAD CCARD.PDF YOU WILL FIND YOUR DRAWING AS YOU LOOK THRU THE PDF FILE

oh I love u gene20073
smiley27.gif
smiley32.gif
.thank u . I just needed isometric view . i draw it . its almost finished but has some problems I just worked on it about 5 hours. I uploded u can see . thanks to every one that helped me in this topic2008-10-02_121917_Handbrake.rar
Edited by: davood.smart

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back