Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

peramiters in drawing how to change

joamon

Iam whoudering how to change the parameters for the thead call out. when i go to part i edit def. go note parameters and you can change the the numbers and lettrers but nothing stays.so how would i change it to say (3/8/-24 unf-3a-single point)?
smiley7.gif

In the model tree select Settings>Tree Filters and make sure annotations is selected. You should see a plus sign next to the hole feature indicating there is an subfeature, expand it,select the note feature, and right mouse button and select properties at the bottom of the drop down list. This will put you in a note dialog box where you can set up the note as you want it.

smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
i double check everthing i still comes up as 24.000 as shown. It is user defied and i have full acsses to change it but it still add the three 0 to the end of the 24 therd please help

<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> </v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape>

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
i figer it out i had to put [.0] brackects around the .0 to make it work like this M&MAJOR_DIAMETER:FID_374 x &THREADS_PER_INCH:FID_374[.0]&CLASS:FID_374 &PLACEMENT:FID_374

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back