Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Partial section view boundary line

dlugi04

Hi Everybody

I have a problem with partial section view boundary line. I do sectionpartial view from an assembly with some parts shown as a background highlighted as phantom line. The problem is that once pro/e makes boundary line around the whole view (as I want it to be done) andonce makes it with boundaryline shown only in the places where the section intersectsthe parts shown on the view as solid line( the line around background parts is invisible). Everytime when I do the view the option "show splinebounduary on view" is switched on. For more and clear explanation please take a lookonto the figuresattached below. I don't know what is going on. Is it a kind of bug or maybe in the drawing option there is a functionwhichanswersfor it ?

Reg.

Lukas

View attachment 2445

View attachment 2446

Hmmm.... I think so because M150 has most of the bugs solved that were found in the earlier builds.

I don't think that there is some config setting to achieve such things....

Thank you very much for yoy answer. I will install M150 on my PC and check this out tommorow.

Reg.

Lukas

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back