Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

part color and appearances

denncoa

Hello;

We just recently upgraded to Wildfire. During the installation I believe a file was not mapped correctly and i am trying to figure out where it is and what it's named. The file I am referring to contains all of the color definitions for parts and materials that we used in Pro 2001. I want to reset my config to look for the correct file but can't figure out what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance!

DC

the files that contain the Colour settings are

Color.map

and

Project_palette.dmt

But I've not been able to set it up correctly in Config.pro so far. Hope some veterans here can clear things up!

Wouter

DC,

The files you are talking of is graphics library. It has to be installed and it has all those colormaps and materials photolux etc.

If you create your own colormap it has to be in your working directory.

The config.pro option is pro_colormap_path

Israr

Thanks. I had to search one of our servers to find the old colormap file. I then copied it to our standard directory that we use for system configs and magically it works. Thanks everyone for helping to refresh my terrible memory!

Denny

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back