Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Need a Help (EFX)

bording

Hi,<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I have a pair of question about efx, can someone give me a help?

1-About the

<DIV>1) You can sketch the curve either in the assembly or in a part or sub-assembly. I prefer creating a skeleton model (Component > Create > Skeleton) and sketching my curves there.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>2) Yes, but why would you want to do that? I would be cautious.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>3) Yes. Define it the same way you would a regular EFX assembly. You can define any assembly as an EFX assembly.</DIV>

...I'd like to use the exf screw library and functionality inside a "common" assembly!

If is possible of course, or do you think I should buy a screw and engineering library?

Hi bording,

you can use the EFX screw functionality in any assembly. You only need to define the project. I assume that you start pretty new with EFX. There is EFX 4.0 available since a few days which has a completly new screw functionality which is much better thant in 3.1. It has a great new dynamic user interface for configuring the screw connection. It isalso able to work with already existing components for screws, nuts, washers etc (with small customization work).

If you want more information about this send me an E-mail to [email protected] (I am one of the developers of EFX).

Stefan

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back