Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Mold Base

KhalidFarouk

I would be grateful if any body can give me more information about different moldbase types and when should each type of them used. Types of moldbase could be found in DME sites for example but when and how each of them used is my main concern, so I can orderthe appropraite type for different mold situation. Information, web sites, books...etc would be deeply appreciated knowing that I am not mold designer expert.

Thanks in advance

Others site is WWW.Hasco.de

i want to tell :mold design is very interesting job but need experienced person

May i can help you

Normally the big company try to create different standard

Is working for some instances.......... butnot for all situations

If you must do somethingmy advice is contact someone experienced

f course you found by Internet a Books a .....lot

Have you the oportunuty to see in real whats happend?

1 grame practice is more than tonnes of theory

smiley4.gif

Cristelino
Edited by: cristelino

right on the finger tips I have now ... DME, DMS, HASCO, Futaba, and of course are many others.

My personal recomendation is:

the mould base generaly is after client specification (end user). and after that will be the mould-maker. Any mouldmaker has during time his own trusted supplier.

Right now, personaly I use DME components on custom mould bases.

for any more questions write me on privat.

cheers,

Adrian

Hi Khalid
What u want to do with mold bases?? Are u a mold designer or a to be mold designer???
There is a lot of things to consider about mold base. First of all u must final your design, check about sliders, return pins etc etc and check the space given in the drawing of mold base manufacturer. Which size fulfill <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:City> reqirements u can order it.
From where u r Khalid??
If u r in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Pakistan</st1:place></st1:country-region> just contact me and we can share our knowledge.
Zaki
[email protected]

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back