Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

modeling

VIOLIN2005

Hi,

can anyone help me with few information about how to use the feature creation for "solid bend"?. I am using ProE 2001.

If someone knows a link to a tutorial about solid bend I'd appreciate very much.

Thanks in advance.

HI VIOLIN2005

HTML HELP ON BLEND WILL BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR PC IN THELOCAL DRIVES OTHER THAN HARD DISK.
IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO FIND IT HERE ARE FEW TIPS TO IT.

A blended feature consists of a series of at least two planar sections that Pro/ENGINEER joins together at their edges with transitional surfaces to form a continuous feature.
Blends with parallel sections can be created in basic Pro/ENGINEER, but the Pro/FEATURE and Pro/SURFACE modules are required to create blends from non-parallel sections.
Blend Types

Hi Violin 2005
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Please send me <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:City> email add so I will send u a detail chapter

Zaki
[email protected]

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back