Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

mirroring

Blaze

Maybe not a correct question, but always wondering how does proe mirror feature? And how it mirrors a group or a pack of groups? Why sometimes it's better to group features before mirroring?

I have a problem now. Have to mirror a pack of groups and got a mistake "cannot intersect part with feature". I tried to redefine the feature, wich generates mistake, changed references, but it didn't help.

Someone, please, explain me the mechanism of mirroring. I use wf 2.0.

Thanks in advance.

yep. And how you've done it? Just havemirrored? Maybe the problem is in my specific build? (i have F000).

Try to go back to the original sketch and see how are you constraining it to the surface you're adding to. maybe that could help.

regards.
Edited by: arroyopr

i figured out what was the problem. Strange, but my ProE doesn't want to mirror features created as "thin protrusion". If i redefine the feature as normal protrusion, it works. I think, my Pro looses the direction of thickness and gets problems it cannot solve...

Very well, now we have something to keep in mind.

thanks
smiley32.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back