Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Mechanism

aparashar

Dear all Brothers,

I am new joinee, I am facing problem in Mechanism, I want to know what will beprocedure if we had to transmit power from one continueous rotatary cylindrical Indexing Cam to another round plate in other plane having 48 index. Please help me out, any suggestion would be apreciated.

I made cam folower connection between one index & cylindrical Cam but only taat index moves, I want all top plate to move with 48 steps.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Parashar

Ashish Parashar,

Attach your assembly files or elaborate your problem with snapshots so that its easier for the readers to help you.

Israr

Parashar,

you have attached only .asm file. Where are .prt files? How can assembly be opened without part files.

Israr

oh i think i understand what ur trying to do. as the smaller disk
rotates the larger one will increment .. then stay still then
increment. ?

if so u would prolly need a cam connection b/w the small disk and the
pins on the larger disk, and you would have to "allow lift off" , you
would have this type of connection btw the surface of the smaller drive
wheel and each of the pins.

the next real trick is entrance and release of the pin into ur intermittent cam.

you can not use a slot connection, as there is no detached option.

but yeah upload the full assembly and parts so we can help u better.

Dear Puppet, Israr & Cristelino,

You are exactly right, This is my need. I am unable to send all files in mcad forum, can you please give me your e-mail addresses so as I can mail you all files personaly & could got corrospondence with you via mail in future..........

Thanks & Regards,

Your Friend,

Ashish Parashar

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back