Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

mechanism to .avi

i've been using camtasia recorder (free download) for creating avi's of EVERYTHING. whatever happens on the screen gets recorded.

Once you have set up and run the mechanism motion definition or ananlysis (depending on which build of pro/E you are using) you can use RESULTS, PLAYBACK, and once you have the player on the screen, you will see a capture button which takes you to the avi creator

but the quality of video output is very poor, a mechanism setting of 15 secs is giving me a video file which runs for less than a second.

Guru

but the quality of video output is very poor, a mechanism setting of 15 secs is giving me a video file which runs for less than a second. is it possible to improve quality in any way.

Thanks,

Guru

increase the frame rate to 24 .......... currently ya should be using the default value of 10 .....ya mite neeed a higher end machine fa this

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back