Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Mechanism Dynamics?

proed

Does anyone have some pointers on using Mechanism Dynamics with Pro/E assemblies?

We have the licenses, and I've seend some of what this can do. I'd like to start learning a bit more about it.

For starters - how do you activate it? or do you need to install extra software?

Thanks

Ed

Unfortunately, I don't know of any tutorials for it. KinetiVision is in the process of doing some videos, but I don't know when they will be done.

You have to have the MDO module. MDX is the basic Mechanism Design Extension. MDO is Mechanism Design Option, which gives you forces, kinematics, & dynamics. If you have MDO, enter Mechanism Design and the extra pics should already be there.

Also you can find a simple tutorial to get started with MDO in your hard disk :

C:\Ptc\proe2001\demos\demo\mdx\tutorial3

try for it

Hello ProEd,

If you have access to the two proE help cds on of them is called Advanced Help Topics and it containts pdf files with some tutorials. I remember see the mechanism tutotrial in the advance assembly pdf file. Hope this Helps!

Luis

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back