Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

little help on patterns

vikas02121

hi,

i m a pro/e novice and i m mailing for the first time.

I have a problem in making a pattern.

Actually , i m trying to make a pattern(angular) of the cylinder on the top of a circular disc but till now i m unsuccessful.

but i created a pattern of hole on the disc successfully.

plz help me out of it

thanx

vikas

Dear Vikas02121

Please take a look on the Pro on line help site - look at pattern - all informations are averrible and easy to understand

It

i have just started to learn pro/e. also i am learning ansys and ideas software.please help me about BOM

After creating the feature to be patterned, use the copy command and rotate it with reference to the axis with which you want to pattern - independent option. Then delete the original. Now pattern this copied feature using the an angle value which was created when you copied.

Regards,

Rajesh S

After creating the feature to be patterned, use the copy command and rotate it with reference to the axis with which you want to pattern - independent option. Then delete the original. Now pattern this copied feature using the an angle value which was created when you copied.

Regards,

Rajesh S

Use the make-datum option to establish your pattern dimension (even if it's zero).

Word to the wise, never put your pattern dimension into your sketch....

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back