Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Is suppress by layer exist in ProE?

forstudy3

I have seen some threads having discussion on this topic earlier WF 2.0.Does this functionality exist in WF 5.0 M 060.? If yes please let me know how can I use it.

I'm working from memory not having a session available at the moment.

What you want is to use a search for features by layer then suppress the result.

I don't remember offhand if that can be done in the find dialog, if not there then open the layer tree and open the show drop down. You will find some picks there that lead to another search/find dialog related just to layer operations. You'll still be looking for a way to select the features on or controlled by the desired layer.

Lastly you should be able to expand a layer, see the features on the layer, select them in the layer tree (select only things that are features) then in the graphics window background area a RMB>suppress should be available. I haven't tried that specifically, but I've done things like that, selecting an item in the layer tree, see the feature highlight in the model, then in the graphics window, rmb>operation.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back