Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

InstallTest almost there....

ice_man

Guys....

Success is very close now, I was able to start the InstallTest example to run within Pro/E. I compiled all the necessary java files, and there it was, as you can see in the picture below.View attachment 3599. Nothing gets displayed (no dialogue box) in the background telling me that I was succesfull.

Well, the problem is hovering over the packages. It seems like its not able to find the packages. I am using a network license file, so all my packages are on network, where I dont have acccess to. Can anyone solve the problem, and I can have a permanent solution to setting up J-Link for the InstallTest example. TIA

Carl:
I got it to work. It displays the J-Link Install test feature on the screen, and a dialogue box in the back. Once you click "OK" on the dialogue box, that feature goes away. Kool....

Anyone has any proble about J-link set-up, feel free to drop me a line. Its very simple.

Cheers
H

Hi ice_man,

i can also start the test application and all, but i too
get no 'j-link install test' menu.

how did you solve it?

grtz

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back