Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Installation pro/e2001 in win xp

rpydimarri

I could instal succesfully but when i click the proe 2001 icon on the desktop i am getting this::

\i486_nt\obj\nmsd.exe

Windows cannot find '\i486_nt\obj\nmsd.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctl, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search.

then I click ok for this window and then it shows

\i486_nt\obj\xtop

Windows cannot find '\i486_nt\obj\xtop'. Make sure you typed the name correct, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search.

Can anyone help me in this..

Not sure what would cause this to happen. It sounds like it is looking for each file and failing. Maybe you don't have Proe in your path varible. Add the path to proe , like c:\ptc\proe2oo1\bin, to your PATH environment variable.

Maybe...

I think you'll be able to find your answer on topic :

INSTALLING PROE2001 ON XP PROFFESSIONAL, SETUP.EXE WON'T RUN , Posted by hodousfw on 1/8/2003 9:49:00 AM.

Shiva

Try to search this portal - you will find several questions like your, and you can see what people have been do in that situations.

Speling

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back