Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

I run into problems concerning Style

Speling

I run into problems concerning Style

Facts I

1. I have designed this before 2 year (year 2002) in Studio Tools. That is famous PRINZ motor boat

2. I have import only nurbs (orange 3d lines) in ProE to try will it worth for quiet good work in ProE

Facts II

1. I want to make completely new boat, using ProE explicitly, and maybe (only maybe) some 2d sketch curves like reference for drawing new ones in sketcher

2. I want to explore all CAID possibilities of ProE WF, because I don

Speling, you are so confusing :). First, your name is incorrect? Everything looks defined. Second, it is always nice to see you here :). You do not need Style. I am only in 2001, so bear with me. Feature>Create>Surface>Advanced>Boundaries, select your curves contributing to the boundaries. Choose Edit>References and delete all references. Dimension your curves accordingly. I would think in Wildfire, you can go into Style and pull and twist as necessary? Anyways, my answer is probably incorrect, I am not sure what your question was :p

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back