Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

how to start learning pro-toolkit

tamilan_a

Hi,

i want to learn pro-toolkit. where i can get tutorials and step by step procedures. Also i want to know where to write programs and how to control proe. I am in initial stage, so somebody please guide me.

tamilan_a,

There are a few tutorials floating around on the Internet but there isn't much free content out there. You can install Pro/TOOLKIT from the Pro/ENGINEER CD and then read the API Wizard (that is how I got started). Additionally you could contact Felco Solutions (www.felcosolutions.com). They have a Pro/TOOLKIT class.

tamilan_a,

Just check your Pro/Engineer installation folder contain onthe name of'protoolkit'.If not you can't even run or build any pro/toolkit applications.Once you get it done,inside the folder there are few sample applications,help of pro/toolkit availible.There is one tkuse.pdf file also exists.You can choose any one of the help support to learn.

Let me know still you have any issue to get the stuff.

Kishore V

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back